Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things are Picking Up

Well, it's been a while since I've posted and I hope to still have some readers!  The reason for this is good news:  I'm so busy I can't see straight!  A blog or two ago, I predicted that 2nd quarter of 2010 would bring us some activity due to the fact that the strong sourcing and procurement groups out there that had been stripped down, but still expected to make impact on cost savings and strategies, AND were successful, would be recognized.  Many have been recogized and C-Level management is saying "Keep doing what you've been doing and build your organization back!"  I'm also working with clients going through transformation so that they are ready to hit the ground running and pre-prepare for a strong economy.  So, I'm happy to report that I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment